Recent papers in top journals by Department’s young faculty members: Congratulations to CAI Zhenning, Subhroshekhar GHOSH, TONG Xin, Marko WEBER, ZHANG Lei, and ZHANG Tengren for their papers in Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, Annals of Statistics, Management Science, Annals of Mathematics, and Geometric and Functional Analysis.
- Cai Zhenning co-authored “Inchworm Monte Carlo Method for Open Quantum Systems”, in Comm. Pure Appl. Math. (2020);
- Subhroshekhar Ghosh co-authored “Gaussian complex zeros on the hole event: the emergence of a forbidden region”, in Comm. Pure Appl. Math. (2019);
- Tong Xin co-authored “Statistical inference for model parameters in stochastic gradient descent”, in Ann. Statist. (2020);
- Marko Weber co-authored “Swing Pricing for Mutual Funds: Breaking the Feedback Loop between Fire Sales and Fund Redemptions”, in Management Science (2020);
- Zhang Lei co-authored “Arthur parameters and cuspidal automorphic modules of classical groups”, in Ann. Math. (2020);
- Zhang Tengren co-authored “Affine actions with Hitchin linear part”, in Geom. Funct. Anal. (2019).
Congratulations to Dr WANG Dong on his promotion to Associate Professor, with effect from 1 July 2020.